Wednesday, February 10, 2016

media Arts Assignment 1 Photography

Question #1  
What topic did you chose to explore?  

-Photography

Question #2  
Why did you chose this topic - was it a previous interest or would you like to learn more about it?
-I chose this topic because I would like to learn more about it.

Question #3 
What are 3 examples of where you would find this type of media in your everyday life?

-Google
-Magazine covers
-TV

Question #4  
Using your chosen visual aid to answer, what purpose does this media serve and who is the target audience (who are they trying to reach- mothers, kids, students, wealthypoor, etc.)?

-using my chosen visual aid www.answers.com the purpose of photography is to keep fond memories of great times. The target audience is for people that like to take photos

Question # 5  
Why did you chose the specific visual aid and how does it best represent your chosen topic?
I chose this specific visual aid because  I want to learn more about it and maybe get a camera so I could start to do photography.























1 comment: