Wednesday, June 22, 2016

exam

ASM2O Practical Exam – 1 hour
10% of final mark


The final stage of the Creative Process is “reflecting and evaluating”. For this exam, you will be reflecting on and evaluating your work in this class.



Write 3-5 sentences for each question. Copy and paste the questions into a new blog post called “Reflection Exam”. Include as much detail and specific information as possible for maximum marks.


Use the remaining time to finish up any loose ends or post anything that you forgot to post.



Reflection on course work (as final stage of creative process).


1. a) Which project did you enjoy the most this semester? (1 mark)
The project I enjoyed the most this semester is photography, I enjoyed learning more about how people take good photo's, and why they take different types of shots
    b) What two things did you like about it? (2 marks)
two things I like about photography was using the digital camera's and learning about the different kind of shots.
two things I like about stop motion animation was making the video's, and seeing video's of animation
2. a) Which project did you struggle with the most? (1 mark)
project I struggled with the most was creating logo's and the hall passes. i didnt know what I could do to make it better. i didn't know all the tools and how they worked.
    b) What two things were most difficult about it? (2 marks)
two things that was most difficult about it was trying to start what to do. and it was difficult trying to find new tools to use to make it better
3. Name a skill you learned in media arts this semester and how you could use it in


    a) Next school year:  (2 marks)
a skill I learned in media arts this semester is photography, I could use it next school year is if I take photography class, I know how to use the camera correctly and I know some of the different modes that are on the camera.
    b) A future career: (2 marks)
 I could use it for a future career if I choose to do photography. it gave me a better under standing how to use a camera, the different camera shots to use. and how to take a good picture
4. Choose one project that you didn’t do too well on. Write three things you could do to improve it. (3 marks)
a project I didn't do so well on was the canew logo's. I would try harder to be more creative, use more of the tools in the software to make it look better and ask for help for idea's what to do for the project
5. Write about your experience working in a group.
    a) What role did you play? Were you a leader, listener, creative director, technical expert, props manager? Were you the one that was always present in class and doing work outside of class? Were you the one that had difficult contributing? Write at least three points about how you worked in your groups. If you did not work in a group, write about why you did not and three points about why you chose to work alone. (3 marks)
the role I played in working in a group was listener, I would listen to what my group members wanted to do. I was the one that was always present in class and helping working on the project outside of school if we needed more time. In the group I took most of the photo's, helped out making the senses and making the props for the video
    b) What was positive about the experience (group or alone)? (2 marks)
positive things about the experience working in a group was everyone did work to complete the project on time. we all had different idea's but we work together to find a ideas that we all liked.
    c) What was negative about the experience (group or alone)? (2 marks)
negative things about the experience working in a group was not everyone worked outside of school to help work on the project and some people didn't put as much work in the project as other people, and still got the same mark as the people that did a lot of work.
6. Reflect on your time management in this course.
    a) If you had to give yourself a mark out of "10", what would that mark be, if 10/10 was using each minute of each class to the fullest and not wasting time? (2 marks)
if I had to give myself a mark out of "10" the mark would be a "8". there are some times where I didn't feel like working so I just didn't do work, on the logo project I didn't know what to do so I didn't try my best on it
    b) What strategies will you employ in the future to maximize your efficiency in getting assignments completed on time? (3 marks)
some strategies I will employ in the future to maximize my efficiency in getting assignments completed on time is to work more on the project after school, ask for help if I don't know what to do or if I need a idea what to do if I'm stuck on something ,

No comments:

Post a Comment